Updated 2010 Fitness Itinerary

This year will be my Focus of Fitness year!

I just finished a re-introduction to P90X week of workouts. This year is the year I work on my fitness and health and not just short term, as I have been notorious for in the past.

The plan is now one round of P90X, immediately followed by a round of P90x Plus. (finishing around July 4th) Then a few weeks of recovery and then I'm planning a round of INSANITY!!

Anyway.. Round One starts tomorrow (1/11) Here are my measurements and fit test stats..

Height - 5'11"
Weight - 166lbs
Body Fat - 21% (35lbs fat) (131 lbs lean muscle)
Chest - 39"
Waist - 36"
Hips - 35"
rt arm - 12.5" left arm - 12.25"
rt thigh - 20.5 left thigh - 21"
Calves - 14.5"

FIT TEST NUMBERS (I've never done this before any other round of P90X)
Resting Heart Rate - 78.. yikes!!
Sit and Reach - +3"
Pushups - 18 (could have done more.. I've lost a lot of strength since my last round)
Pullups - 3.25 (again.. wow.. its been awhile)
Vertical Leap (hardly a leap) - 13.25"
Wall Squat - 1:13

Well, there it is.. Pics and results in 90 days .. then more .. then MORE..

TIME TO BRING IT IN 2010!! This is going to be the best year ever!!

Category:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.