Saturday was a LONG DAY

Saturday started my day with Yoga (I switch yoga and kenpo so I have time to do it on Saturday) Then my friends and I had a trip to hike planned (Really kinda going crazy with the hiking lately) We drove about 60 miles north of Phoenix to a place, and this is no lie, called Wet Beaver Creek. Sorry, maybe I'm still a little immature but was this place named be high school sophomores? LOL The creek has a 2.5 mile hike to a really cool pond along the creek where you can jump into the extremely cool clear water off of the rocks. Which after hiking for 2.5 miles on rough terrain is more than welcome! We hung around there for a few and then headed back. One of my friends brought his wife and on the way back I ended up carrying not only my backpack, and cooler, but his wifes backpack, because "I'm the crazy guy doing that p90x workout," she had a rough time on the way in so either we left her behind or someone had to lighten her load. It was all good though, little more of a workout! Anyway here are some pics from my cell phone from the hike...






Category:

0 comments: