Week 3 Day 1

Chest & Back and AbRipperX tonight.

I've definitely feeling stronger with all of the push ups in Chest and Back, although the diamond push ups ALWAYS kick my ass. I'm not sure what exactly it is but most of them are a struggle no matter how strong I feel throughout the rest of the workout. I have increased my reps each week so far, so I'm happy with that! Ab Ripper X is still rough, I definitely am feeling stronger and can do the entire thing with minimal breaks. I think I ate too late and had a little too much water beforehand but it went pretty well otherwise.

On a side note, I'm picking up my invisalign braces tomorrow. I kinda feel like a dork for getting braces for the first time at 26 but at the same time, my teeth bother the hell out of me and I can finally afford to do something about it on my own!! I'm very excited!

Thanks for checkin in

Tomorrow, Plyo and Hiking again after work!!

Keep Bringing It!
~P

0 comments: